Thursday, January 7, 2010

Trawler Fishing Boats Where Can I Get A Taste Of The British Fishing Industry?

Where can I get a taste of the British fishing industry? - trawler fishing boats

I know there is a market, but it's something I like to experience (call me a pessimist if you want), it is quite dead.

I like to work as Trawlerman a job, I think it is a difficult, noble and fulfilling life, then, but there is much room for him anymore. It would be nice if I can see on a trawler for a few days or weeks what the atmosphere as a tribute to the people I could work always admired, and be able to tell his story if I'm an old man a beard.

Do you believe that this goal is achievable and I think, to follow? The skippers of trawlers are likely to work for them without pay me () for a short period of time?

I would be interested to hear any coherent answer.

PS I'm in the south-west of the UK, I believe, the nearest port, where fishing is Poole.

Thank you!

6 comments:

Xtine said...

First attempt at work .--- Perhaps the One Ring in Poole. Try the nearest school to navigation have suggestions.Look May in the yellow pages for owners and companies.You May, his happy when you get out of the dock and ask personallyBy captained the boat is a lack of men in the Skipper.There industry and many companies use them to Poland, Latvia and Croatia because the men of this.The you.It is a hard luck life. But the camaraderie is very inspiring - a hard man, are the salt of the earth.

dazman89 said...

Scotland or Northern Ireland Grimsby!

dazman89 said...

Scotland or Northern Ireland Grimsby!

Mas said...

Trust me not a fisherman all his color. Questions relating to your local port, or if they are really serious about his head up or Fraserburgh Peterhead. I can see that a model lettting unpaid work, if you have some experience, is that fishing is a dangerous profession.

All the best, better than me.

Mas said...

Trust me not a fisherman all his color. Questions relating to your local port, or if they are really serious about his head up or Fraserburgh Peterhead. I can see that a model lettting unpaid work, if you have some experience, is that fishing is a dangerous profession.

All the best, better than me.

Doug B said...

Brixham, Devon

Post a Comment