Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cover Letters Physical Therapy Aide My Insurance Refused Me For Breast Reduction Surgery, Is There Anything I Can Do About It?

My insurance refused me for Breast Reduction surgery, is there anything I can do about it? - cover letters physical therapy aide

So I found a plastic surgeon, described a breast reduction, and said it was a good candidate, etc., but I could only do this if the insurance paid. He sent a report which reviewed the situation and sent a letter to tell us whether it was accepted. No. .. I cried so much I thought I would .... weak
I'm a D, 5'2 "and 15 My back hurts sooooo bad the whole time. My spine is deformed, my constant" in the fall. "My body is so inappropriate that I should wear t-shirts, sweatshirts, or even larger giant me. I have no confidence in him. And I can no longer participate in my favorite sport, swimming, because it is not possible. When you find a bathing suit in my size, it would be expensive and too embarrassed to go out in public with my little body in relation to the big chest.

It is not so nice. They said the reason was rejected because I not gone to physical therapy, chiropractic, etc. for my back pain. They told me not to know what is behind. AndHe also said they were against it when they learned he was 18 years. There is no law in his policy, which says it can not pay within 18 years. So basically, when I think of all the first doctors who still pay the same cost of the operation until it is paid for the surgery.

I was so desperate, until something came before television. It was an overweight 16 years old, and he had the gastric bypass to take. However, not your insurance does not. I never finished the show, but I know he has the surgery. And do not pay attention. How? Is there a way to convince the insurance company of the opposite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment