Friday, February 12, 2010

Constant Diarrhea More Condition_symptoms Constant Diarrhea??

Constant diarrhea?? - constant diarrhea more condition_symptoms

I had a problem with diarrhea during the last 3 months. He had removed a bladder stone from my bile duct in December. I remember the diarrhea began in early January. I had my gallbladder removed at the end of January. Diarrhea is constant. I had a normal chair since early January. I thought maybe it was because I had my gallbladder removed, but before the diarrhea began.

No matter what I eat, I still have. I can no toilets, no more. There are a lot of pain before the bath. Doctors ran a group test to determine whether it may be a bacteria or parasites or something, and everything was negative. I thought it was IBS, but do not get constipation with IBS disrrhea held constant? II thought it might be Crohn's disease, but I have a poor appetite or weight loss. I'm going next week for a colonoscopy. In just curious if this sounds a bit of you had before.

1 comments:

i almost never shoot anybody said...

If you had the whole time, I sat down with the doctor now. This does not even seem normal. Good luck.

Post a Comment